Keep tonight's low temp after midnight(Answered)

Hello. I’m another ex-Dark Sky user who subscribed a few months ago and I’m loving Flowx!

I would like to make a suggestion. Every night at midnight, the graphs in the app and widget shift to the left by one day, to begin at the new current day. However, the temperature strip at the top also shifts, to begin with that day’s high temperature. But this removes that night’s low temperature, which won’t occur still for several more hours. So anyone who wants to glance at the temperature strip to get a sense of how cold it will get that night has that information if they check before 11:59pm, but not if they check after 12:00am.

This is more important for the widget, because in the app you can scroll over to the time, but I think it would be nice to have that information there, too. So I suggest having the temperature strip start with the upcoming low temperature.

Alternatively, it might be nice if–instead of every 24 hours–this graph shift occurred more frequently, like every hour (or every 3 or 6?). And then the temperature strip could also switch to remove the previous high/low at some reasonable times in the day when that information is no longer likely to be relevant (10am/10pm?)

2 Likes

@joseph Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

2 Likes

The difficulty is space and layout.

The easiest solution is to “Edit Place” and show one day history, i.e., show the graphs and map data for yesterday.

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice the option to set negative days, thanks! Is there a way to do this on the widget? That’s the place where I most wish to see the low temperature at a glance.

2 Likes

I’ve added historic days for widgets to the todo list.

3 Likes