Release 3.266 (11 Jun 2020) Beta

Release 3.266 (11 Jun 2020) Beta

• Major Feature: A submenu has been added to the sun/moon data to turn the sun or moon on or off, and also raise a help dialog.

• Submenus may not seem like a major feature but it will lead to other cool data manipulations, e.g., accumulated precipitation :slight_smile:

• Also MAJOR updated to libraries.

2 Likes

@duane actually it’s pretty Cool

1 Like

eager to have rainfall accumulation :slight_smile: we just had #Amanda and #Cristobal Tropical storms, and most model showed extraordinary rainfall accumulation in a week… BTW radar and tropical storms tracks where removed ?

2 Likes

@neavilag was that separate from hurricane tracks?

1 Like

The hurricane tracks source was broken so I had to find another one. I was just working on it yesterday. Should be out in the next release - hopefully with a submenu for more control.

Radar should be fine.

2 Likes

Post a screenshot of radar if it’s broken.

2 Likes

@duane Radar is working for me

1 Like

I like this!

I’m not so sure about the change from white/gray for the inactive icons to blue. Mostly for practical reasons, it’s harder to see now than before. Sometimes the background is almost the same blue and then the blue icons disappear.

(And if using monochromatic display the blue is eaven harder to detect.)

1 Like

Adding submenus is very cool! That’s a very elegant way to add way more data - thanks! Looking forward to accumulated precipitation too!

And thanks @duane for fixing the hurricane tracks in the next release. That will be very handy with the upcoming hurricane season predicted for the Atlantic.

2 Likes

@Bill Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

1 Like