Units

How do I change units from kts to mph ?

2 Likes

@Alex Under settings look under Units

1 Like

On my android the units are highlighted but cannot be selected or changed.

2 Likes

@Alex Very odd. What version of android? How long has it been that way? Might try clearing app cache if that doesn’t work might try removing the App then re-installing it if none of that works after the reinstall goto feed back and send debug log

1 Like

Version 9.0

Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

The unit section shows as a table, but cannot be modified by holding or sliding.

1 Like

should be able to just tap mph

1 Like

Thanks for that.

That’s what I’d expect. But not possible on mine.

1 Like

Send a debug log with type of device version number and @duane will check the log

1 Like

Will do. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Alex sorry I couldn’t be of more assistance

1 Like

Just figured it out.:open_mouth: More of a work-around.

Touching the required unit does change the app settings. But there is no on-screen indication that any selection had been made. The units are not highlighted on selection.

1 Like

@Alex Glad you got it

1 Like

Thanks for the screen shot. It encouraged me to try again.:grinning:

2 Likes

Glad I could help

1 Like

Thanks for the debug logs @Alex. Unfortunately, the logs wont record anything like this.

I’ll look at the code and see why this might be happening with respect to recent changes in the code.

Just to be sure, you open settings and when you tap on a grey unit, it does not turn orange? Does the current orange unit turn grey?

For example, if “mph” is orange and you tap on “km/h”, does “mph” turn grey?

Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

All units remain white. Regardless of whether they are selected.

Unit selection can be changed but there is no indication to the user.

2 Likes

Ahhh, I forgot to check this for the last release. I might have to send you an apk from before the major change to the Android libraries to check if the change in library caused it.

1 Like

OK, do you need anything from me ?

1 Like

@Alex yes a 100$ :dollar: and a case of beer :beer::beer::beer::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I still need to check the code first and search Google, it might be a known problem on Huawei.

1 Like