V3.308 wind vectors animation is not shown(NOAA Issues)

Brgds, tiwag

2 Likes

Seems to be a data problem with DWD EU,
works nicely with Arpege

2 Likes

@tiwag it’s NOAA issues

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for info

2 Likes

I’m not seeing these issues on either the New York or Frankfurt server.

2 Likes

@duane I did a complete uninstall and reinstall all is working just fine :+1::+1:

1 Like

interesting indeed also DWD Not showing Wind Vectors

1 Like

Ok, found it. There is missing data in the historic data so it doesn’t load properly. If you set the history to -1 day it should work. -2 days breaks because that’s when the data is missing.

I’ll look to fix this bug so it still shows data but not the missing data. I think the normal color layers do this. Wind streamlines are generated different to this which is why it only affects wind streams.

3 Likes

@duane did my debug logs help? and yes changing to -1 day works Thanks Duane :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, the logs didn’t show any downloading issues so it suggested some other issue.

2 Likes

Do you guys still see this bug when you add historic data? I can’t seem to replicate it anymore.

2 Likes

@duane No I added another day and Wind Vectors still showing I closed and re-opened Flowx Vectors still showing

1 Like

I think I missed the chance to replicate it and fix it. oh, well, I’m sure we’ll see it again in teh future.

3 Likes

Really Appreciate all Your Efforts trying to find, fix and exterminat the gremlins :smiling_imp::japanese_ogre::alien::space_invader:

2 Likes

I had always set -1 to +5 days and it occurred only with DWD ICON EU but worked with METEO FRANCE ARPEGE.
Now its working again with DWD.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think the missing data in ICON EU and GFS flowed back through history and I missed it.

4 Likes