Ver. 3.122 beta

Release 3.122 (5 July 2019)

• Fixed map loading issues.
2 Likes

Thanks @BrianLY-38

3 Likes

I see the tiels are smaller now. :+1:

Radar seams to not be in tiles. Is that so?
Is is the plan to make radar into tiles?

I found that (before this update, when tiles still was bigger) then sometimes, at some zoom levels, the radar would not load, eaven when waiting long time, and sometimes the radar would show but only around one or two of the edges of the map. It seemed as if the tiles closest to the center of the map was loaded on top of the radar, hiding it.

(Must do more testing to see if this bug persists in 3.122)

Has this issue been addressed/fixed?

2 Likes

@Ohan Radar Update however it’s working great for me but I’m on Android 7

2 Likes

Thanks for your report, radar update works with all zoom levels now for me too

2 Likes

I think this is something to do with the coverage data. I’ll look into this bug more.

Cheers, Duane.

4 Likes

In ver 3.124 there still seam to be some issue with the radar overlay when zoning.

Currently I can only see radar at max zoom out level, when zooming in it disappear and is not coming back.

I tried clearing cash, but no change.

It seams as when zooming in the tiles for the forecast changes but radar is only viable for the zoom range until when it suppose load tiles of different size, but that fails to load od displays for some reason.

Erlier I’ve seen a variation of this bug, when zooming in, the tiles closest to center of screen are missing radar, but some radar is shown near the edge of the screen.

1 Like

Must only effect above Android 7. No problems here Radar at all level zooms only time I have a loading issue is poor internet service from my provider

@Ohan, did you try a force refresh? I thought I fixed this in the last release.

Can you turn on debug mode in setting, then send me the log after you see this again? Remind me why you’re sending the log because I forget.

Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

Yes, when I do a forced refresh the radar is shown, most times, but no radar on new zoom levels until forced refresh.

It’s on the most zoomed out, i.e. world view that even forcesd refreshing sometimes seams not to help (or maby i was not patient enough).

Another problem is that sometimes the “force refresh” button is not showing? Perhaps it’s when I’ve (by accident) moved the pin to new location when trying to zoom.

Yes, see sent email.

1 Like

Currently, the radar tiles are 500x500. I’m just trying out 250x250 radar tiles which are 4x smaller, so this might help. I should release this to beta for testing.

3 Likes

Update:
After a reboot of my phone the rarad seams to auto-load at new zoom levels, without need to do forced refresh.

1 Like

:slight_smile: give it time - it’ll break again.

3 Likes