Bug, first and last frame not shown for: NO2, SO2, CO and O3 options

Continuing the discussion from Release 3.284 (2 Sep 2020) Beta:

To recreate this bug:

1. In “Edit place” set Time: 0 to 1 days.
  2. Turn on the NO2, SO2, CO or O3 options.
  3. On map swipe all the way left and all the way right and see how the data disappear at the end points.
  4. In “Edit place” set Time: -1 to 2 days.
  5. Again see that the data now disappear at the new end points, but are now showing at the times 0 days and 1 days.
  6. Repeat for Time: -2 to 3 days, and see that the data now disappear at the new end points, but are now showing at the times - 1 days and 2 days.
  7. Repeat for Time: -3 to 4 days, and see that the data now disappear at the new end points, but are now showing at the times -2 days and 3 days.
2 Likes

@Ohan only thing I notice is if you have 0 to 1 then swipe the data shows tell the end of day 1 because there is no data past that unless you select more days just like the 0 to -3 it shows only the data from start of - days to the end of the last day. the end point when swiped to hindsight stops at 12am end/start of day the end point towards future/right only goes as far as the provided data

2 Likes

For me it seams to work fine with PM2.5 and PM10.
This issue only applies for NO2, SO2, CO and O3.

@BrianLY-38 Do you se difference in the behavior for them?

1 Like

@Ohan ii see what you are saying if I scroll slowly into hindcast there’s about an hour section for example 12am to 1am no Data could just be when the data got downloaded or could be a possible issue. @duane will have the answer :+1:

1 Like

Yes, same as Ohan.

2 Likes

Ahhh, yes, this is a bug on the server. It’s not returning the correct data. I decided to release since I can fix this on the server later.

2 Likes