Compare Feature v2

Thanks @duane that’s what I was trying to say.

1 Like

OK, I can agree with you on the methodology.
I understand your reasons, and partly agree with 2. and 3.
As for 1. I do think it fills a purpose, and for 2. I think that for me (personally) I would be happy with single tap having one meaning when done on a graphs while the map is showing, and another mening while in compare mode, since they are visually quite different modes.

But most importantly, I agree that we should avoid confusing masses of users so that they’ll complain.

(Edit: Yes, “we should avoid… … that they’ll complain”.)

I’m massively confused.
Where do I file a complaint?

1 Like

I think you mean “don’t complain” and also allude to the reason for #1. “masses of users” and “confusing”. I try to keep Flowx as simple as possible because with if you confuse 0.1% of 70,000 users, you get 70 support emails or 1-star ratings.

I got a 2-star rating yesterday saying: “Don’t know what the hell it is”.

I cannot satisfy all the people all of the time.

2 Likes

I think with your government representative. They will take it to the top.

2 Likes

Confucius never said massive ushers are a pain.

1 Like

@FlowxLloyd Hello this is the Complaint Department all our operators are busy at this time please stay on the line and the next available operator will be with you. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@duane pardon my language But DAMN I read the 1 - 3 star reviews people don’t know how to “RTFM” they just download it open it and start spewing crap. 98% of the replies were read the help page. I live in a micro climate big deal I still use the App BECAUSE it shows WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. it’s people like the giving reviews like those that keep me from learning how to code and create an App I’d get so many 1 star reviews saying “App Creator is an Assh@le with even worse support ethics” :joy::joy::joy::joy: I’d be giving out alot of :fu::fu::fu::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This is just what this thread needs… emojis! Thanks @BrianLY-38
This is way better.

v3.110
:golfing_man:🤦

:arrow_right::radioactive::arrow_down::no_entry:

:construction_worker_man::ant::ant::ant::hiking_boot: @duane

2 Likes

@FlowxLloyd are you offended by my use of emojies :thinking::thinking::expressionless::expressionless::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::weary::weary::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like