Display of CAPE Values

Is it possible to have the CAPE values displayed numerically, such as adding it to the “bar” that contains the time, temperature, precipitation rate, and wind, and/or on the graph? Perhaps another option, if it can only be displayed on the map, would be to have the CAPE range configurable, such as to display anything above a certain value (e.g. 1000), with the color scale beginning at the minimum set value?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Great Question. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Indeed, modifying the number gauges, like we do for graphs, is on the todo list. I’m just in transit and your post made me thing - it’ll be quite cool if you can set a min/max level where it can alert you by, for example, changing the color of the number of background. I’ll add this to the list.

In terms of the range, I have good news, just long-press on the color scale. This is in beta so it might change in the future.

Cheers, Duane.

3 Likes

Hi Duane,

Thank you so much for the update. I like the feature to be able to long press the color scale and be able to enter the desired Min/Max CAPE Values. Has already been useful locally today. Keep up the great work.

Thank you again,
Bob

2 Likes

You’re Awesome @duane Duane :+1:

1 Like