Double graph lines

Using the beta version I’m getting double graph lines in the app and widget for wind speed and temperature - only when using Arome.

Also, two vertical time lines, separated by 6 hours, when Arome switches to GFS.

Any ideas ? Beta glitch ?

2 Likes

Sorry can’t help no Arome

Thanks. I’m based in UK and find Arome very good. Much better than Icon- EU.

Anyway I’ve just sent a debug log. It’s no biggie as the double lines sort of shadow each other.

2 Likes

@Alex Will try it just added Westminster will post findings shortly

2 Likes

single here

yes double vertical lines I’ll keep Westminster saved cause I’ve not had European data before I can’t say if it’s normal or not lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like a bug. We’ll wait a bit and see if it goes away, otherwise I’ll look into it.

4 Likes

@duane back to the grind your to do list is already long enough :open_mouth::joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just left beta and am getting the same double graph lines and vertical model switch lines as beta.

3 Likes

@Alex I see it as well

3 Likes

Double Vertical line is fixed. Not ever using European Models tell @Alex forced me to :joy: kidding @duane said it’s a possible bug.

Yes, that’s it. It seems like there are two timelines superimposed and out of sync by the time difference between the first and second vertical lines.

1 Like

1 Like

The graph has changed. The double vertical lines have gone, to be replaced by the normal single line.
The double lines for wind speed have also disappeared.
Double lines now only for Arome temperature.
So, not quite right. But getting there.

1 Like

Back to normal. Single lines once more.

1 Like

:+1::+1::100::100: Glad it’s all fixed

Again, I think this is related to the Arome and Arpege update issues.

1 Like

About an hour ago the Arome graph went from single lines to double lines.

1 Like

I see them as well Thankfully it’s a beta version @duane will figure it out :+1::+1: