Edit Place tips

I have past data on the server and you can view up to 3 days in the past (hindcast). Just edit place and you can add the extra day(s) into the past.
Thanks for this tip @duane

Not only can the number of (hindcast/forecast) days be adjusted, but the location name can be customized after it has been selected in search. The location name can be changed to a “ space ” or perhaps “Graceland”, whatever makes you happy. I prefer a “space” as this effectively hides the location value in the Flowx widget; keeping it clean and tidy.

1 Like

Maybe we need a setting for this. It should probably be in the theme editor - a feature that will appear in the future.

1 Like

Depends if you release an “auto” location for the widget. If it had auto, I would prefer a name appear when not at my “blank” location, rather than location always hidden. Appropriate info, when you need it, not default info at all times.

Now, I would welcome some more control on scale values… as-in, to hide them. This may be a 3.102 thing?.. But I’m always looking for “clean and tidy” in the final widget output, and now see scale values.

You can hide the scales via the Graph Editor.

2 Likes

That did it. Clean and tidy, again.

1 Like