I’m notesing a change in behavior with regards to the full-screen since beta Release 3.322:
- Go to settings in Flowx, and make sure that the full-screen setting is unselected.
- Go back to main (map) screen.
- Tap the three dot menue in the top right corner: while the drop down menue is visible, flowx goes into full-screen (the system row at the top with the clock gets hidden).
- Tap info, and the system row temporarily comes back.
- Tap, OK, to close info, system row is gone again.
I’ve seen this behavior in both Android 7.1.1 and in 8.1.0.
Hope this helps debugging!
Continuing the discussion from Release 3.322 (8 Apr 2021) Beta: