Graph Fonts

@duane would it be possible or difficult to make range numbers on graph bold font? if it’s possible then just put at bottom if to do list not a rush option

1 Like

just cause I’m getting old :joy::joy::joy: I can see fine with my glasses but that means I have to clean them :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I know this is a problem but if I make them bigger then those with younger eyes will complain. This is a good example of conflicting users requests. I cannot fix this without breaking something for someone else.

The only solution is a Theme Editor but someone has to build this.

2 Likes

@duane Absolutely no problem not a big issue just nit picking. it’s fine the way it is. As Always I Love the App and a Dedicated User to the End. Thank You for an Amazing App and Absolutely the Best on the Market.

1 Like

We define the font size in Android using “sp” unit. The whole idea is you can globally scale all fonts using “sp” via the Android OS settings.

2 Likes

@duane Absolutely perfect found the setting made minor tweak Thanks :ok_hand::+1:
:beers:
side not I can see things more clearly now :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like