Graph value labels

Double tapping a graph, or long-pressing it and choosing Compare in the context menu, opens a screen comparing that graph across sources. The screen features the same needle as in the main screen, but scrolling it across the graphs, doesn’t do anything other than show different times at the top. It’d be great—and more useful—if the screen also showed the actual values in the graphs for the time the needle is at, as it does for temperature, rainfall and wind in the main screen. We can sort of eyeball the graphs to get some idea, but the reading is pretty coarse, as the graphs are pretty small. I appreciate that having more than one source on the screen means the values don’t fit in the ribbon above, where the time is, but perhaps could be added as labels at the point where the needle crosses the curves. The same could be said about the main screen in fact: it’d be great to also see how the values for pressure and humidity, not only temperature, rainfall and wind, change as we scroll the needle through time.

2 Likes

Hi @andrelevy, and welcome back!

I agree with your suggestio.

And it’s not the first time it’s been brought up.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks, @Ohan. Please feel free to merge the topics (I couldn’t find how to do that).

2 Likes