Graphs not aligned & cloud scroll in HRRR?

I confirm @jojo’s result – with Total Cloud turned on, the graph labels (HRRR etc.) are wrong, but with that turned off they line up properly with the other graphs. (I’m in USA, using HRRR/NAM3/GFS)

2 Likes

Hi Brian,

What do you mean “I think it’s a little deeper than that cause I don’t have total clouds in my graphs”…aren’t you seeing the same error when turning on total clouds?

“I think” this began with the HRRR upgrade to 15 min but not sure. I really liked the default display with the top graph precipitation with total clouds…good quick visuals for future casting…but the workaround using the visual data of the cloud patterns on the map will get by until it’s fixed…remember this should be isolated to only the newest release and/or the embedded upgraded HRRR to 15 min…so it’s not like you have to dig through 80k lines of code. I am not a coder so if I deserve to be corrected…please do.

1 Like

Me too, I can also

btw…the cloud scroll issue in HRRR cited in the first post of this thread is gone.

1 Like

@jojo only thing I see is the words HRR, GFS etc out of order on 2nd graph but I don’t have total clouds selected to show in the graphs

1 Like

Yes, should be fixed after v3.254:

1 Like

Only some data, like precipitation , wind, temperature, in HRRR have 15 minute steps. Total cloud, pressure have 1 hour steps. I suspect this is somehow causing the incorrect labels bug. I’ll check it out for the next release.

Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

It’s even in the image in the blog post by @duane

All fixed in beta. Should be live in an hour or so.

2 Likes

wow thanks for fixing this so quick…thanks!

2 Likes

@duane is the man!