Happy Holiday

Hope Everyone who celebrates Thursday Has a Wonderful Day
Cheers
Brian

6 Likes

Thanks Brian but we’re still a few weeks away from Xmas holidays. Thanksgiving doesn’t happen here. Though some shops in NZ are trying hard to commercialize it. They like it when people buy lots of things. Halloween wasn’t commercialized 10 years ago, now it’s full on.

We’re insulated by much of this in the Cook Islands. Christmas (not Easter, not Halloween, not Boxing Day sales) is the only moderately big thing here.

6 Likes

I feel ya we only go big on Christmas cause the family gets a chance to be together.

5 Likes

Stay Safe and Healthy this Holiday Season. little early but didn’t want to forget :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks. Yes, Christmas is a fair way out. Thanksgiving doesn’t happen here.

4 Likes

:santa::mrs_claus::snowman::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::champagne::santa::mrs_claus::snowman::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::champagne::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all!

3 Likes

Same to all. I enjoyed three days off with a few beers and playing games - first time in many many years.

3 Likes

Hope Everyone has an Amazing New Year :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

@BrianLY-38 The Year is Starting out Horrible looked like we were going to get some Rain/Snow Finally but just like that Mother Nature said Psych :sob:

1 Like

Happy

To you!

1 Like

Happy New years to you guys too. I took 10 days off. No work. Played games instead. First time in many many years.

2 Likes

@duane Good Glad You had a Chance to Relax :+1::beers:

1 Like