Yes please do!
I did and find that it is also an excellent app, with many very relavant radar specific features.
(You can look at the add once to then, for free, try out the pro features, for a limited time.)
I like the RainViewer features/settings:
- Snow. Use another color scheme for snow (than rain).
- Coverage (radar coverage area indicated on/off).
- Precipitating direktion (in submenue “Premium features”, shoes direktion using arrows).
- Reduced data consumption. Uses low resolution images for faster load over the network. (Especially useful when zooming out so that many radars are in view, and especially when combining with up to 48h history.)
- Enable/Disable single radar mode. (In the 3-dot-menu while displaying the map.
- Export as gif/mp4.
- Show trafik on the map. (Good to be able to turn on and off.)
- Shortcut for toggling how long time to display, and settings for choosing which of the options to toggle between.
- Zoom controls. (Enable/disable overlay buttons for zoomimg in/out. Useful for one handed use, as a compliment to two finger pinch zoom, that is better when possible but hard to use with only one hand.