Moon phase not rendered

Since a few months I’ve noted the moon phase isn’t rendered; only black as you swipe.
It’s a feature I don’t use frequently, but I remember to have seen it rendered a few months ago.
My phone is a moto e6 plus.

3 Likes

Thanks for the post @jorgeabe.

I can’t replicate this on my phones. Does anyone else see this bug? I’d like to find out what is common on devices that might lead to this bug. Please post your phone and Android version.

BTW, @jorgeabe, do you have any apps that “optimize” things (battery, cpu, etc…). I’ve seen apps that turn off GPU features that affect Flowx.

Also, have you tried a reinstall?

3 Likes

I don’t have any “optimizing” apps and turned off all similar “features” built-in on the phone.
Android 9 is the version and the exact phone is

2 Likes

@duane I’m not able to reproduce on Android 9

2 Likes

Reinstall, tried it too.

2 Likes

Me neither on android 7.1.1 on a Motorola G5S plus.

3 Likes

Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Android 10

Sorry, can’t replicate.

2 Likes

Samsung A50.

Android 10.

Works fine here…

1 Like

This is a bug for me, too, although it’s always rendered as a half moon, not a new moon. I also remember this feature used to work, but am not sure how many versions ago.

Pixel 6, Android 13

2 Likes

@gpp Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx. I believe it started around android 10 at least for me just dark circle on my android 9 works fine very odd @duane Will Have Better Info

1 Like

Hi @gpp, I’ve just got a new phone and still can’t replicate this but I just tried Sally’s phone and it does show this problem. This is good because I can try to fix it now. I’ll add it to my bug list. Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

@duane Appreciate You and Sally

1 Like