No wave directon layer anymore?

Hi,

I am relatively new to Flowx and not able to get wave direction enabled on the map. I tap the little icon at the bottom of the map and it changes to red but wave direction is not showing at all as it used to. The other layers seem to work fine. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug? See screen shot.

I’m running Flowx Pro v3.326 on Android 10.

1 Like

I’m not getting wave direction either.

Android 11
Samsung S21 Ultra
Latest beta version. V 3.326

1 Like

Guess it’s a bug then. Hope to get it back since it’s very useful here on the coast.

1 Like

@cdysthe Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

3 Likes

Eeek, my fault. I 'll look into it this morning.

3 Likes

Wave direction feature has returned in V3.328. Thanks to Duane.

1 Like

Something still isn’t right since there’s no wave direction showing for my home area, north east United States (New England). But I now do have wave direction for my European places (Iceland and Norway). See screenshot.

1 Like

Works for me.

2 Likes

Now it does for me also, but after I updated it didn’t. I messed around with it for quite some time even trying to remove and add the place again but no go. Very weird but all good now! Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@cdysthe

Great.:+1:

2 Likes

@Alex. Now it happened again. I’m not getting wave direction for an European place. I have it for North America. It’s like wave direction randomly disappears for certain geographies. I can’t reliably reproduce it. It just happens now and then. If I add new European places right now they currently will not have wave direction showing.

1 Like

Can you send me the debug log via the side menu? I’ll try and replicate your place.

Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

@cdysthe

Sorry to hear that. I’ve tried various new locations around Norway but can’t duplicate the loss of wave direction.

2 Likes

I will try to see if there’s a pattern to this but this morning there’s no wave direction for my home location and new american places, but I have it for around Norway. I do not know what’s happening here

1 Like

Flowx crashed a few times today. Which is very unusual.

Debug log sent to Duane.

2 Likes

@cdysthe

Is this weirdness happening on all your devices or just one ? And is wave direction still missing after a forced refresh ?

1 Like

@Alex I am only using one phone with flowx. I will try on a couple of others when I get a chance.

3 Likes

Send a debug log

2 Likes