NOAA GFS Data

I’m unsure of what’s going on or if this has been discussed, but it appears NOAA GFS shows no data, I believe only NAM and HRRR. Thanks

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Mackinac Hello Nice Catch looks like it might be a server issue @duane will have a better answer

3 Likes

I can confirm from my side as well. “NOAA GFS (FV3) 25km” data is blank regardless of server used (including Test Server). I have force refreshed the data several times with no change. “CMC GDPS 15km” data loads just fine.

1 Like

This is a very odd bug. Servers are fine. GFS is updated to the latest on both servers. I can download and display the data.

I don’t think this is to do with the recent update because I should’ve seen this bug earlier and other data sources should be affected.

Let’s eliminate the Android and Flowx version. What Android version and Flowx app version are you using?

Also did you go through daylight savings recently??

Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

Hi Duane. I’m running Android 11 (Flow v3.354) but that’s a moot point since data is downloading again. I never restarted my phone or ran any updates. You can archive this case to the “X Files”. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, that is odd indeed. The stream of email reports came in between 3am and 7am which seems to line up with the previous forecast, so I suspect it was something to do with that.

Thanks for the report all the same. I’m just glad it’s fixed so now I can code instead :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks all. My Android and Flowx versions were same as Greg. I’m on eastern time, and no DLS time transitions. All is working now as mentioned.

Thanks again :+1:

2 Likes