Port to Apple - updates

@FerroFlux Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

1 Like

Iā€™ve added you and you should get an invite soon. Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

Hi Duane,

There is a bunch of dedicated Apple users in my family (not me, hehe) who would love to try iFlowx beta. Could you please send me an invite, as they are far from Android? Thanks.

• Sunny
2 Likes

At the moment, Iā€™m doing testing using email invites via TestFlight. The app is very basic (10-20% of what Android is) at the moment and they may be disappointed if they havenā€™t used the Android version. I think once Iā€™ve got more data sources, waves and streamlines done, then Iā€™ll open up testing using codes.

2 Likes

Understood.

2 Likes

Hi Duane, happy weekend. I love Flowx very much many years ago on the android platform, and I want to join the TestFlight. But I donā€™t know how to email you so I reply to you on the forum. Wish you can make me be in the TestFlight. Thank you so much. I will message you my Apple ID.

2 Likes

Hi Duane, thanks for the update. Iā€™ve been waiting for this great app since I switched to iOS. How would I get on board the TestFlight. Would love to have the app even if it is not fully developed. And be involved as it is being fine tunedā€¦.
Matthew

2 Likes

Hi Duane !

I canā€™t wait to try the iOs version of Flowx. Can you add me in Testflight?

Thx !

2 Likes

Hi @Matt1 and @FrankyTrailRunR,

Sorry for the slow reply. Iā€™ve been traveling. Iā€™ve just added you guys.

As an update, Iā€™ve also just got back to developing and Iā€™m half way through adding more data source (GDPS, ICON, Expedition Marine). Later I plan to add HRRR and DWD hi-res data.

Cheers, Duane.

5 Likes

Hi Duane,

I would like to TestFlight the iOS version please. I only have an iPad, currently, but have an iPhone on the way.

I love Weatherboā€¦ ahem flowx. Your app is definitely one reason I havenā€™t switched to iOS.

2 Likes

All done.

Yeah, WeatherBomb was such a cool name. It was named after a weather bomb ( a UK/Oz/NZ term for a storm) was hitting NZ when I started writing the app. But sadly the Boston bombing happened soon after and any search for Weather Bomb would result in negative results. And I was careful not to mention ā€œWeatherBombā€ when I went through a US airport.

3 Likes

If youā€™ve requested to be added to testing and I havenā€™t responded, please message me again - I mightā€™ve missed it.

3 Likes

Hi @duane!
I would also be very happy to get access to the iOS app in development. I really miss it since switching from the Android platform.
Thanks!

2 Likes

@samoylenko.sergey Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

2 Likes

All done. Thanks for testing.

3 Likes

Hi Duane! If you havenā€™t concluded beta testing, could I also be added to your list of testers?

2 Likes

@kkling Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

1 Like

Hi Duane. We are using an mdm allowed app whitelist, and because the app is not on the App Store yet we canā€™t find it to allow it. Which isnā€™t your problem but would it be possible send an invite or a link for the beta app to my administrator so they can work through it? Please and thank uou. The email address is

2 Likes

Done. You should get an email invite.

2 Likes

All done. You might want to remove the email in the post.

2 Likes