Precipitation map dark blue and purple[Fixed]

Haven’t used flowx for a while due to various reasons, and my subscription has lapsed, but when I openned it up just now for the first time in a while the precipitation option was a mass of blue and purple.

Is this how it looks now, or is it a bug? Is there a setting to change it? I dont like it!

strong text

Thank you for the help

4 Likes

@Kai666 have you tried closing and restarting Flowx or tried a forced refresh cleaned app cache?

3 Likes

Yes to all that. Nothing changed

3 Likes

@Kai666 might submit a bug report through the App

3 Likes

Ok, thanks, will do

4 Likes

what version are you using?

2 Likes

Try editing the scale to a different one.

2 Likes

I am using the latest version.

The map stays like that whatever scale I use…

When I open the app the map starts clear, and then blocks of purple and blue appear that fill the map

2 Likes

Fully zoomed in

2 Likes

It is a bug related to custom color scheme. Try using “ambgr” as color (it’s the Flowx default one) until Duane can find a fix.
Edit : it looks like some kind of layer opacity problem with the first color of each palette.

1 Like

I’ve found the bug and have fixed it. It should be out in the next several hours.

3 Likes

Thank you for the speedy fix

2 Likes

@Kai666 how’s it working now?

1 Like

It’s working well thanks, but I uninstalled and reinstalled before I knew about the update. It solved all the problems.

Only 10 minutes before Duane announced the update though. Should have been less impatient!

2 Likes