Release 3.106 (4 June 2019)

Release 3.106 (4 June 2019)

• Click on graphs to set time.

• Double-click on graphs compare and to return to the map, as discussed in the forum.

• Edit Place now has a default name and your custom name for the default or travel mode, as discussed in the forum.

• Sea temperature (gold) now show in Fahrenheit.

1 Like

Since no one else posted about it, I took the liberty to do so!

I’m happy about the upgrades!
Good work!

2 Likes

Thanks @Ohan. Yep, I’m falling behind on support. Hopefully, I can get a few big project done in the next two weeks.

2 Likes

@Ohan trying to be Teachers Pet? :joy::joy: Just kidding Appreciate you doing it I was going to but had internet issues then anxiety about today I’m going in to have some Nerve Ablation done in my SI Joints :hushed::hushed::mask::mask:

2 Likes

@BrianLY-38, do you feel your “Teachers Pet” position is being threatened :slight_smile:

Good luck with the ablation. Ablating nerves seems painful. But I support it’s less painful in the long term.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Yes I feel it’s slipping away. Procedure went well however if anyone has to ever have it done TAKE THE ANESTHESIA lol I went with local and the first nerve at first just felt pressure build up the it felt like someone set :fire::fire::fire::fire: to my right cheek :joy::joy::joy: after that he numbed me up more but now it wore off and boy do I hurt. Thanks for your kind words @duane

1 Like

I’ll try to avoid nerve ablation - it doesn’t sound nice.

2 Likes