Release 3.228 (3 Mar 2020) Beta

Release 3.228 (3 Mar 2020)

• Firstly, Happy New Year to everyone. 2020 is going to be a great year.

• Apologies for 3 months of no releases. I’ve been working on major changes to the backend.

• Added major polish to how we add data and edit places. Check out “Edit Data” and “Edit Place” in the menu.

• Long-press the data icons to reorder them.

• As mentioned there are major changes to the backend so please watch for and report bugs

3 Likes

I have a Flowx gold subscription, however, it is no longer active in the app. How do I get the app to recognize my subscription?
David

1 Like

Hi @Davidswb ,

I’ve replied your email, but I’ll post it here too for other users to read.

This has happened to a couple of users and most, if not all, have been resolved.

There are two possible causes:

1. changes I’ve made to the code. The only case, I’ve seen like this has corrected itself. It’s taken a couple of opens to recognize the purchases.

2. multiple Google accounts on the phone. This is the common ever presence cause. Google only checks the primary/first Google account on the phone for purchases. Us developers hate it because it causes more issues and it’s unclear if it reduces piracy much. Actually, the new code I’ve put it is to overcome this problem.

So a couple of first steps:

1. Are you able to send me the debug log via feedback in the side menu? This will tell me a lot.

2. Can you check how many Google accounts you have on the phone and which one is primary? You can check this on most phones via Android Setting > Account > Google.

There is also some troubleshooting for this on this page: Troubleshooting for Pro Subscriptions not working

Sorry again for this issue.

Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

@Davidswb Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for using Flowx.

2 Likes

Hi @Davidswb,

How did you go with the pro version?

Cheers, Duane.

1 Like