Subscription screen for Pro Version is broken (v3.352)

Hello, I noticed in version 3.352, the screen to subscribe to the Pro version is broken.

For Bronze, Silver and Gold, it shows: “Opps!! Can’t find product details”.

If it makes a difference, I have the legacy Pro pack from before the subscriptions were offered.

Here is a screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/t5GMHTW.png

Phone: OnePlus 6, Stock OxygenOS 10.3.12.

1 Like

@Forecast1 (v3.352) is that the correct version? my version says (v3. 350) however it’s showing for me. are you logged on to the same account?

1 Like

Yes, it is v3.352.

Here is a screenshot:

I am not sure if I have some kind of ‘debug’ or ‘beta version’ setting enabled. I corresponded with the creator of FlowX about 2 years ago to do some debugging, so I might have enabled something and forgot about it.

And I am not sure what you mean by ‘logged on to the same account’.

2 Likes

Hi @Forecast1,

Thanks for the report. I have made some changes to the Pro part of the code in 3.352 so this is likely.

Hmmm, can you turn on debug mode in settings, open the “Pro Store” screen, then send me the debug log please via Feedback in the side menu?

Also can you quit the app by swiping it out of your history of open apps, reopen Flowx, check the “Pro Store” screen, and send me the debug log a second time.

Cheers, Duane.

1 Like

Duane, I’ve sent the 2 logs as requested.

Debug mode was actually turned on from the last time I reported an issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, I notice debug mode was turned on, which was useful. It showed the bug might have existed before the release yesterday.

2 Likes

The issue is fixed for me!

2 Likes

I had the same issue when trying to upgrade to Gold with the Black Friday special offer. Uninstalled Flowx. Reinstalled next morning and all OK. Duane is pretty quick in patching any glitch that crops up. Thanks.

3 Likes

I didn’t fix the glitch. I think the bug is due to timing. When Flowx opens it initialises some data including purchases which it asks Google Play Service for - if that data takes too long to return it glitches. I need to find out why.

3 Likes

Duane, you are absolutely right. During the upgrade process, it asked for my password. I assumed it wanted my Flowx password. Big mistake, it wanted my Google account password. By the time I had figured this out after too many attempts with the incorrect password, the error message was there. Looks like my stalling and fiddling precipitated the error. After an uninstall and reinstall, I managed to upgrade immediately without further issues. Hope this may give a clue to why the error message popped up.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as a “Flowx password”. You don’t need to login to Flowx.

Google Play Services handles all purchases in most apps on the Play Store. All Flowx does is say to Google Play Services, “The user of this phone whats to upgrade to Gold” and Google Play Services handles the rest, i.e., the password, charging credit cards, etc…

2 Likes

:: Thanks Duane.The Flowx password I have is probably for access to this forum.
I’m having lots of fun exploring the different models in the Gold subscription.

2 Likes