Sunrise and sunset

I don’t think I’ve seen this request. Gray Line! It’s a great indicator for radio operators showing where the sun is setting and rising. The program is great, and someday I’ll understand how to use all the updates…just too busy. (Everyone told me retirement would give me more time. Ha!) Thanks, Ron in Utah.

3 Likes

@Zionfrost Hello and Welcome to the Forum and for using Flowx @duane Greatly Appreciates it.

1 Like

Sunrise and sunset, including moon rise, set and phase, is on the list of to-dos.

I’ll just change the title of your post so others will see sunrise and sunset has been requested :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

Ha, this forum software (Discourse) is so clever, it’s linked a previous request for sunrise/sunset to this post.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Magic :sparkles::dizzy: some kind of voodoo :astonished::yum::wink:

1 Like

Fellow Radio :radio: operator

Photographers will love this.

3 Likes

Hello @andreujuanc Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for using Flowx @duane Greatly Appreciates it

2 Likes

First off I just want to say thanks for maintaining such a useful and customizable daily tool :pray:t3:
To add my 2¢ to the moon graph feature- I would find it particularly useful to also be able to see the moon’s phase as curve, e.g. new = 0, full = 100.
I suppose the brightness, weight, or icons could also indicate phase, but the use I’m hoping for is just to glance at the graph and immediate have a sense of context for where we currently are in the moon cycle.

2 Likes

@slvtrs Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx. as the Moon rotates the amount of illuminated portion actually shows moon phase by how much of the illuminated portion faces your location

2 Likes

@BrianLY-38 thank you!
Absolutely, the Sun & Moon data in the map view is an awesome feature that’s really fun to scrub through.
I may have posted in the wrong place, but I’m specifically interested in having moon phase information in the graph views- namely in the home screen widget.

2 Likes

@slvtrs my bad I read your post wrong

1 Like