Time, Temp, Wind info

@duane How Difficult would it be to make selected area in photo slide left and right like the Data Icons below the map?

3 Likes

got to thinking about this after posting might be difficult do to how the layout, spacing and assigned locations thought it was a good thought :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Or maybe be able to move, rearrange selected icons.

1 Like

@Alex that as well but I think I talked with Duane about it once before. trying to scale/position things for multiple screen sizes. I was thinking about in landscape mode more info is shown compared to portrait so you could scroll to see that info

2 Likes

cause landscape is the normal view for larger screens

2 Likes

Yes, congested views are only found on my phone in portrait mode. No congestion at all on my tablet in landscape.

2 Likes

Which is my justification for buying a bigger phone. :grin:

3 Likes

:joy: one day I will get a tablet I keep having to adjusting my font size etc. but my eyes keep failing :joy::joy::nerd_face:

2 Likes

found the previous conversation lol

2 Likes

Bigger is definitely better.:smiley:

1 Like

It’s difficult to prioritise this since there are other things to do like accumulated precipitation. I plan to add an option to add/remove extra rows of values - which is much easier to do.

3 Likes

Accumulated precipitation and snowfall would be very much appreciated. Changing the precip from _/hour to _/day or /24h so I don’t have to add up several hours with a calculator.

2 Likes

It’s on the todo list and getting very close to being done. I needed to line up a few ducks before I could start this.

4 Likes

@seahorse Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!