Top scale

The top scale is always temperature, max and min. For graphs and widget, regardless of content
Would it useful to add a top scale selection option?

2 Likes

@Alex good question not sure how it would effect the redrawing graphs but great conversation starter :+1::+1:

2 Likes

While we are discussing scales. Maybe the bottom scales could do with day separator ticks/vertical lines ?

1 Like

It does the day turns blue.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t make myself clear.

Vertical demarcation lines, separating each day within the period selected.

1 Like

@Alex I see what you mean when you are on a certain day in the graph/s 2 lines extend :+1: interesting idea

@Alex, sorry I don’t quite understand what you mean? Maybe an annotated screenshot?

So I refer to the ticks on the side of the graphs and colorbar at the bottom of the map scales.

The top bar I call the high/low temp. bar, and the bottom bar, the “days” bar.

The graphs do show lines separating the days.

Cheers, Duane.

1 Like

@duane

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: But the lines would be straight and at the beginning and end of current day selected

2 Likes

I’m suggesting that the Hi/Lo Temp bar be selectable because it’s meaningless when I create a widget or graph without temperature.

The vertical lines, demarcating days, could be just upticks.

1 Like

Well done. That’s it.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Alex, are you asking for two things here? I think this is leading to my confusion.

1. vertical lines demarcating the currently selected day.

2. be able to select (as in the ability show or hide, turn on or off) the Hi/Lo temp bar?

Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

Yes. Two suggestions.
Selecting the temp bar is the main idea. E.g
switching to Wind max/min or whatever is appropriate for the graph parameters.

1 Like

Ok, I see, I plan to merge all the graphics together so they can be added and removed anywhere. At the moment, the graph box is separate from the other two elements (Hi/Lo and days). When I merge them, you should be able to add them anywhere and move them around.

Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes