- Radar (~due early July)
- Sub-menus (~mid July) - ability to group similar data icon, e.g., clouds with total cloud, low, mid and high cloud, or waves with height, direction and period.
- Secret feature #2 (mid July) - gotta create some anticipation and surprise)
- OpenZones (mid July) - where Flowx opens up all data in disaster regions, e.g., a hurricane hitting Florida.
- Finish scales and colour spectrums
- Fix widget updates on Android 9+
- GPX tracks
- a better graph editor
- theme editor
- add/remove/edit the number gauges above the map.
- better swipe speed settings.
- Scheduled nightly job to delete old data. The current approach is not optimal.
- Prioritize downloads, e.g., graph downloads first, then visible data downloads, then the rest.
If this gets old, remind me by email to update it