Upgraded to Silver

I recently upgraded from free version to silver however despite arranging payment, the app is still the free one as far as I can see. How do I obtain the silver version? Tried playstore but all it has is a green OPEN button.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Lexicalluthor,

Can you send me an email via feedback in the side menu? This will let me know if the app is recognizing your purchase.

Also, check out this link: Subscription troubleshooting

Cheers, Duane.

1 Like

When I follow your instructions I get the screen as above. I can’t see how to send you an email from this screen. Sorry!

Hi @Lexicalluthor,

You’re nearly there. Click on the Gmail icon.

Cheers, Duane.

1 Like

Gotcha. It does seem rather obvious now. However it didn’t at the time. Thought it was just a list of installed apps.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the email. Flowx does recognise your silver subscriptions. Why do you think it’s not recognised?

Sorry - there was no noticeable difference nor indication on the various screens. Thanks for helping out and sorry for wasting your time. :thinking:

In silver (compared to free), you get up to 16 days data, ICON global data source and depending where you live, other high resolution data. If you click on the place name at the top, it’ll list all the data sources available in silver for your region. Where do you live?

2 Likes

You can also edit graphs.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m just waking out the door and will be traveling for the next couple of days so I’m might not be so responsive - depends on internet access.

Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes