Why I can't subscribe GOLD plan? (Solved)

Hello! I installed “Flowx” and right now I use it for a week, but I want to subscribe GOLD version pack, to unlock exclusive features! When I try to subscribe it trought “Play Store” it says: “Could not verify your bank card! Get in touch to your local bank!” How to solve it? Is it possible to pay directly to developer bank account?

P.S. I’m from Latvia!

Thanks a lot!
Kind Regards
Martin Bergstein

1 Like

@MeteoLatvia Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

2 Likes

Hi @MeteoLatvia and welcome to the forum!

Firstly, regarding:

Try to solve the problem through Googles recommendations:

Fix payment issues on your account
If you try to buy something on Google Play but your payment is declined or won’t process, try the steps below.”

Follow link:

1 Like

Secondly, regarding:

See earlier response from the developer to similar question:

1 Like

Good evening! I do it all, but it show again error code [OR-PMSA-36] I don’t know, what to do next, because I entered information abslolutly correct!

1 Like

@MeteoLatvia only thing I can think of is contacting Google Play. Sorry wish I could be of more help

2 Likes

Hi @MeteoLatvia,
Thanks for your persistence.

The next step would be to contact the Google Play team using this link:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/gethelp?hl=en

On the third step you’ll find chat and email:

2 Likes

Sorry @MeteoLatvia, we can’t do much about this. Google Play handles all credit card stuff. Google is the only ones that can help you here. Flowx does not hold any credit card details, etc…

Cheers, Duane.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

I know that, sorry for disturbing, but I’m really like to work whit You app, that I don’t know what to do! I really like the time interpolation function in your app and several other features! I try to do the best I can to get a GOLD plan!

Kind Regards
Martin Bergstein

2 Likes

Good morning!

Don’t worry, it is only My problem and You don’t need to worry about it! I will continue to use this programme because it is very good anyway, but I will do my best to get A GOLD plan!

Kind Regards
Martin Bergstein

2 Likes

Hello again!

I just wanted to say I’d visited the bank, changed my credit card, but nothing could do! I’am very sad because I was very keen to work with this programme and watch forecast maps! I would do everything to get A GOLD PLAN, but it looks like nothing will work out…

Thank you all for your help, I’m grateful for that!

Kind Regards
Martin Bergstein

2 Likes

Hi!

How about trying to top up your Google play credit with a “google play gift card”?

Google it and see where you can buy them.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for help! I got PROMO CODE and entered it, so know I can use GOLD PLAN! :wink: I’m very happy, because Flowx is the best weather app for sure! :blush:

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like