Wind graph bugging out

2 Likes

Wow, that is seriously bugging out. I don’t think I’ve seen this since I first released streamlines some 2-3 years ago.

How often does this happen to you?

Cheers, Duane.

3 Likes

@HardwareWolf Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

2 Likes

@HardwareWolf welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hi Duane

It’s happened about twice but after clearing the app cache it seems to have fixed the problem. I don’t know if this is an issue within my android kernel or the app but will report if it does happen again.

Thanks for the awesome work. Use the app every day almost hourly.

Regards

3 Likes

Thanks. Yes, after a long time settings or cache or whatever can get weird and cause problems. It’s really difficult to replicate the situation since it has taken months/years to get to that state. So it’s hard to replicate, debug and fix.

Essentially I reinstall every release since I do testing for a fresh install so I never reach the state you guys get into.

The only time I can debug a problem like this is when many users get the same problem and I can find similarities that will narrow the bug down to a part of the code.

But in general, the code evolves to a better and better state and these bugs drop out over time.

As you said, you use the app every day, almost hourly, and 99.9% of the time it’s good. I’m happy with 99.9%. :slight_smile:

2 Likes