Wrong Time setting options

Hello, guys!
I raise a very enormous big issue.
:joy:
You can see in attachments the time format settings, the first left setting is not as expected.

2 Likes

Seams like a glitch…

I can not reproduce it.

@Khronos What version of flowx and what version of android are you running?

3 Likes

@Khronos what happens if you tap the “22:00” to the far right?

Seams that one to the far right is the true “22:00”,
And the “22:00” to the left in the settings is the setting for the “10pm”-format, but the option text in the settings is incorrect.

3 Likes

Android 8.1, sony xperia x compact.
You’re right, the true 22:00 format is far right. Is not a simple label this option panel?

I’ve a suspect… Is driven by system i18n the first option? 22:00 is the right setting for my country/language (Italian)

2 Likes

@Khronos try closing app and reopen if it doesn’t does not fix try clearing the app cache if that does not work try clearing app data keep in mind if you clear app data it resets the app your settings are gone unless you export your settings.

1 Like

Full reset. No change.

2 Likes

What is your language? I think it’s as simple as the translations for your language is wrong.

2 Likes

Italian. Many items are not traslated or misspelled. Is not a problem for me, but if some labels are simply wrong, as well than not translated…:joy: :joy: There’s a translation thread? Thanks

1 Like

Translations are done by volunteers. We used to use Crowdin but something weird happened with the Crowdin account and it stopped there.

I would like to keep going with translations but I change so much in the app I keep waiting until things settle.

I’ve just fixed the error and it’ll be in the next release. But feel free to create a translation post if you wish.

3 Likes

Thanks @duane!

I will try to collect labels and their translation, and open a thread in feature requests.

2 Likes