50% off showing as full price

Hi

When I try and subscribe at the 50% off price it only shows the full price.

Is this an offer only for new people or is it a bug?

Many thanks

2 Likes

@Kai666 update to the latest version 3.392 the error is fixed. Thanks for Using Flowx

1 Like

Thanks, but that’s the version I have, so possibly not fixed?

2 Likes

Just took this screen shot

1 Like

@Kai666 might try clearing app cache to see if that helps if not export your settings then do app cache clean and clear app data if that don’t help might try uninstalling and reinstalling Flowx. but before you do any make sure debug logging is on

1 Like

I have cleaned the cache etc, did little.good

I have cleaned the cache etc

2 Likes

Sorry sent the last message without checking it, doesn’t make much sense

2 Likes

ok this is current after selecting the upgrade

1 Like

How strange I am.not getting that, I took out a subscription a few years ago, maybe that’s the reason,

it’s nearly 2 in the morning, so I will check again in the morning, when I’m not so tired

2 Likes

might be a location thing not sure but @duane will see this and have a much better answer for you. I’m just a fellow user like yourself trying to help when it’s not to technical of an issue lol

1 Like

Thanks for your help, very useful

2 Likes

Have a Great Night

1 Like

Hello all, I made a real silly mistake. If you’ve bought the 50% off special before, Google won’t offer it again. Because I had bought if before for testing purposes, I added code to pretend I hadn’t bought it before but forgot about it. So the release I did would show the special to people who bought it before instead of the people who hadn’t. Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

Version 3.390 had the bug. Version 3.392 has the fix.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought the 50% off special before and have 3.392 installed, but still showing the full price as shown in my screen shots above

Thanks for replying

2 Likes

Ok, so Google made changes to the subscriptions in May. It wasn’t supposed to change the behaviour of how existing subscriptions work but it did.

I’ve reconfigured the behaviour now. Let me know if you can see the proper half-price.

Cheers, Duane

2 Likes

Yes, I have now got the half price…thank you so much for sorting it out

2 Likes

Now that it’s Sunday Nov 27, is the ‘Black Friday’ sale over?
I have the latest version of the app, and I do not see the sale price.

Asking because I want to re-buy on a different Google Account.

2 Likes

There is Cyber Monday too.

3 Likes

Hi, I have cleared both data and cache. Uninstalled. Installed again from Play Store (so I do have the latest version 3.394). Have never bought subscription to Flowx before. I do not see the discounts :frowning: The app store billing country is Germany.

Or perhaps Black Friday is simply over, I guess I will wait for Cyber Monday then.

2 Likes