Temperatures Not Show When Comparing Graphs

Greetings to all,

I searched, before posting this, but I didn’t see an answer. Possibly could have overlooked something. Why are the daily high (red) and low (blue) temperatures not shown at the top of each graph, when comparing graphs, as they are when viewing individually?

Thank you,
Bob

1 Like

Just to keep it simple. I could add high and low temperatures but then someone else could ask about including the gauges. Some people want to turn off some graphs or reorder them. This is all personal preferences. I can’t meet all expectation, this is why in situation like this I plan to add editable, not a hard coded state.

4 Likes

Thank you Duane for your quick reply. I understand your reasoning for you not being able to accommodate all of the personal requests you receive, and I believe you handling my request and those of others as a personal preference configuration from within the app’s settings, instead of being hard coded, is a very reasonable.

Thanks again,
Bob

2 Likes

Hi Duane,

Just wondering if getting temperatures shown on each graph, when comparing graphs, via a setting, rather than being hard coded, is any closer.

Thank you,
Bob

2 Likes

Not really.

It’s super easy to add this, and other, settings to the settings page but if I added all the preferences users have asked for as a setting, the setting page would be a major confusing mess :slight_smile: For example, do I add a “Add Temperature values” checkbox for each graph type in settings or just the temperature graph, or should it be one checkbox for all graphs?

When I say “editable”, I really mean making a custom page or dialog for this specific task. For example, I add a drop-down menu at the top or by long-press to “Edit Layout” which will take you to a new page to add/remove items to the layout.

Unfortunately, it takes a while to add features properly.

1 Like

Duane… Thank you for the update. I know it’s impossible for you to satisfy all feature requests from everyone. My remedy for my issue has been the creation of 4-5 widgets… one for each data source for my location, which do display the temperatures, etc.

Thank you again for your reply.
Bob

1 Like