Visibility of map data icons

Hi, I’m having trouble seeing the “unselected” map data icons, just above the spectrum bar. Unselected icons are darkly colored against a shaded background. Is this something that can be adjusted? I don’t recall having this trouble before. Did something change recently?

Thanks much.
Fred

3 Likes

@Fred Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx. There is a Theme editor on @duane to do list

2 Likes

Great, thank you!

3 Likes

Select the icons of interest by long pressing, then drag from right to left.

2 Likes

Thanks, Alex. My concern was not so much moving the icons, as just being able to read them. On my phone, with the dark background, the icons are small and hard to see. At least, with my eyes. Maybe other people don’t have the same trouble.

3 Likes

Go to Settings and change the App Theme to Light. The dark background switches to transparent. Now much easier to identify the I one.

1 Like

Sorry, I made a mistake in a few of releases ago. A user told me about it. I was supposed to fix it in my last release but forgot. It’s on the list and I’ll fix it.

Cheers, Duane.

4 Likes

Thanks, Alex! That gives me a workaround until Duane’s fix is available.

3 Likes

Duane, good to hear, much thanks!

Fred

2 Likes

Yes:

I agree with you @Fred, thanks for bringing it up.

And don’t worry @duane, we forgive you, and look forward to the fix! :grinning:

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Darkish blue icons on a dark grey background does not give enough contrast to easily decipher the icons. Looking forward to the Theme editor.

2 Likes

Hi @Ferdi.Brenton.on.Sea, I’ll fix this in the next release. You may like to use the light theme in the meantime. Cheers, Duane.

2 Likes

@Ferdi.Brenton.on.Sea Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx

1 Like

Hi @duane, is it also possible to improve the readability of the text (marked) when using the dark map?

2 Likes

@jefhal Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Thank You for Using Flowx.

2 Likes