Flowx 3.148 on Google Pixel with Android 9.
I have the same issue as described by @Alex and @Frank where the radar data isn’t populating “first time” so when launching the app for the first time in a while it does not bring any new radar data, upon closing the app and opening it again the data appears.
I’ve taken some short videos to demonstrate (if a picture tells a thousand words…) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kiikexxynrgafi4/AACD1Zm9CvfQp4QrfXqd6UH_a?dl=0
My Edit Place settings are -1 to +7 days.
I had not used the app for a few days deliberately so when opened at 09-Sep 20:54 there:
- was no radar data between 08-Sep 00:00 and 09-Sep 20:54
- after restarting the app all the radar data was showing
On 10-Sep 22:41 when I opened the app there was radar data up to 09-Sep 20:49 but no more. Rather than close and re-open I waited until it did an automatic refresh and the missing data (between 09-Sep 20:49 and 10-Sep 22:41) appeared.
Opening the app on 11-Sep 22:30 it has radar content for the correct period (10-Sep 00:00 through to 11-Sep 22:30) but on closer inspection:
- full data only present between 10-Sep 00:00 until 10-Sep 22:49 (approx. time of last use)
- between 10-Sep 22:49 and 11-Sep 22:30 radar content is missing on the right hand side of the screen (imagine a vertical line two thirds the way across the screen)
- forcing a refresh by closing and re-opening the app restores all the radar content
Opening the app on 12-Sep 10:57 it has radar content for 11-Sep 00:00 until 11-Sep 22:19 (approx. time of last use) and:
- no radar data between 11-Sep 22:19 and 12-Sep 10:57
- a refresh caused by sending the app into the background and then switching to it restores the missing radar content
- I assume doing a manual refresh from the menu would also restore the missing radar data
So it looks like the latest/complete radar data only appears when after a “secondary” refresh occurs, if that makes sense.